Thursday, March 12, 2009

Three things to share facebook thingy

Three Things Share

Here's what you're supposed to do...but you "can" choose not to :-).
Copy, paste in your notes, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then tag a few good friends! The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known things about each other.

Three Names I go by:

1. Gerry
2. Gerry Anne
3. Mom

Three Jobs I have had in my life:

1. Library Page
2. Youth Minister
3. Librarian (children's)

Three Places I have lived:

1. The SOUTH (Alabama and Florida)
2. The MIDWEST (Minnesota)
3. Western Washington

Three TV Shows that I watch:

1. whatever someone else is watching
2. CSI or one of those type shows
3. Colbert Report

Three places I have been:

1. Guatemala
2. Carribbean
3. Hawaii

People that e-mail me regularly:

1. Barb
2. Mary
3. Judy

Three of my favorite foods:

1. Tillapia
2. Fallafel
3. Vegetarian chili with cashews

Three songs you love:

1. Rainbow Connection (by Kermit the Frog)
2. On Eagle's Wings (Michael Jonkas)
3. Songs from the movie Juno

Three books you would read more than once:

1. Clowns of God - Morris West
2. The Shack - William somebody
3. Only one more...... hmmm..... can't think....

Three movies you love:

1. Arthur
2. Jackie Chan especially Rush Hour -all of them
3. Anything else that makes me laugh

Three friends I think will re-post

1. Philis (who sent it to me, I'll count it)
2. Mary
3. Linda

Things I am looking forward to:

1. A 30th anniversary cruise to Alaska
2. My niece's wedding in May
3. Seeing what library closure is like - especially working in the Mall

Three drinks:

1. Water
2. Iced green tea
3. Smoothy

Three people you miss:

1. My mom (she's in Tennessee)
2. Jeremiah (he's in Brooklyn)
3. Rachel (she's in Pullman)

Three sports teams:

1. Seattle Mariners
2. Minnesota Twins
3. Seattle Seahawks (gotta root for the home team - even with their ups & downs)

No comments: