Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Obeying Jeremiah's note

The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me. I'll let you know if I need your snail mail address...

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It'll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it's to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Heck, I might bake (!!) something for you and mail it to you when you least expect it.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your note.

IMPORTANT: This offer is null and void if I do not see you send a message paying it forward...

Now go forth and pass the craft!"

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love this idea, and would gladly join except for my distance limitations. :) I will gladly make you something, though, and bring it to you in person...sounds fun and a deserved reward for someone so giving. (I already have some ideas...)

Oh yes, not to mention thanking someone who defends my parenting...who knew I had such a grouchy blog reader (in Kansas of all places!)? Ah well, maybe they'll have a better day today.

I super appreciate your getting my back! :)