Saturday, September 5, 2009

Long time no posting

Hello world, I'm writing this from heyread.blogspot.com

I haven't written anything on here since March! I'm not much of a blogger I guess.
I used to use this for library related things but we're not supposed to do that anymore. We have official library places to post story times and things like that.
I had one other blog which has gone away now, and I wasn't very good at posting on that either.


The cats have a catster blog and we haven't updated that in a long, long time either.
Their blog would amount to woke up, ate, got a drink of water, slept, etc.
My blogging ideas:
I could try to cook all the recipes in the Julia Child cookbook but that's been done.
I could wear the same outfit every day for a year, but that's been done.
I could promise to buy nothing for a year, but that's been done.
I could promise to only buy local, but that's been done.
I could tell funny stories about things that happened in the library but I'm pretty sure that's been done too. (Though I had a teenager ask me yesterday for the book "How to Kill a Hummingbird" REALLY. My first thought was she got it wrong but then I thought, who knows maybe there's a book with that title. There wasn't and I'm sure you know what she really wanted)I should submit that to the library cartoon, Unshelved.
So there, I blogged.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh, that's rich. I love librarian stories. To Kill a Hummingbird, huh? Sounds like one of those spin-off paperback mysteries, doesn't it?