Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

It's the Super Bowl today - my favorite part is the commercials. I'm not sure if I'll watch the game - I may go take a nice long bath and breathe in some nice humid warmth to help the cold.

Yes, I caught the cold. Dave and Nathaniel each had it - and half the people I work with too, so it's hard to say who to blame! But happily, I took Saturday as a sick day, called in sick for Sunday school music today and don't work again until Tuesday - so I should be feeling pretty good by then, don't you think?

My vacation is quickly approaching - it's really sneaking up on me. And on top of it, my work schedule is all goofy this week.
1.I'm doing a story time on Vashon Island on Tuesday (which is why I'm not working my usual Monday).
2.Then I work Wed including a Latino Night story time in the evening
3. A children's Librarian meeting in Issaquah on Thursday morning.
4. After Story time on Friday, my vacation begins - as Nathaniel and I head to Pullman.
(We're going to see Rachel perform in the Vagina Monologues at WSU on Saturday night.)
5. I don't go back to work until Feb 27th!!!! That's a 2-week vacation!!!! I'll be visiting my Mom in Tennessee for 10 of those days counting the flying days.

I'm really looking forward to this break.




1 comment:

Natalie said...

Have a wonderful time!!! You deserve a vacation...and then some!